Williams I. Owens, M.D.
- Residency; Indiana University
- Indiana University AB (1963) M.D. (1966)
- Internship; University of Michigan
- Post Doctoral Fellowship in Surgery of the Ear: University of Southern California, House Ear Clinic
- American Board Certification 1972
- United States Navy, Lieutenant Commander
- Menieres disease and vertigo. Fellowship and training in surgery of the ear with Dr. Jack Pulec, M.D. late chief of otology at Mayo Clinic
Kody Kennington, Au.D.
- B.S in Communicative Disorders, Utah State University
- M.S. in Audiology, Utah State University
- Doctor of Audiology (Au.D) Salus University
- State licensed and board certified in 2001
- United States Army Staff Sergeant
- Balance disorders, hearing loss, hearing aids and tinnitus